Digital Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Digital Union

Come join the Digital Union! The home of Digimon Believers. Talk about your favorite digimon or maybe your partner. Join missions for the Digital World and even RP.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How to find you partner

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Light-T
Admin
Light-T

How to find you partner Empty
PostSubject: How to find you partner   How to find you partner Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2015 9:36 pm

Of course, everyone has the dream of having a digimon partner. Which, you don't have to be a digidestined to have one. If you don't have a partner, this advice might help. Just to let you know, these are not my words. This advice comes from a friend.

"This is different for everyone, but there are a few generalizations. If you end up in the Digital World, odds are you will meet your partner by the end of the day without having to look. They come to you.
If you have no method of getting to the Digital World, the best method is to figure out what your partner is and then attempt to contact them in some manner. For example, if you keep thinking about Impmon for no reason, you may have an Impmon as your partner.
To make it clearer, think about all Digimon and which ones call out to you. If they can be part of the same Digivolution tree, you found your partner.
Keep concentrating, and the next time you fall asleep, if you dream of a place in the Digital World, you know if it was definitely your partner and not the other favorite Digivolution line.
That's all the advice I currently have, but there are other possibilities for sure."
Back to top Go down
https://digitalunion.board-directory.net
Yuyu

Yuyu

How to find you partner Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to find you partner   How to find you partner Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 9:31 pm

This seems practical and well worth a shot. I haven't been thinking of any particular digimon, but have been having these feelings of being watched. I'm thinking it might be my partner, trying to contact me or something along those lines. But I could be imagining it all too.
Back to top Go down

How to find you partner
Page 1 of 1