Digital Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Digital Union

Come join the Digital Union! The home of Digimon Believers. Talk about your favorite digimon or maybe your partner. Join missions for the Digital World and even RP.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Supreme Partner Topic

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Light-T
Admin
Light-T

The Supreme Partner Topic Empty
PostSubject: The Supreme Partner Topic   The Supreme Partner Topic Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2015 9:46 pm

This is where you can tell us all about your partner! That is if you want to. Please be sure to include the following:

1. Amount of partners
2. Partner names
3. Individual and detailed stories on how you met your partners
4. Evolution lines of each partner
5. Any other digimon you interact with
6. Potential partners you've yet to confirm
7. Methods you use to communicate with your partner
8. How long you've known them
9. What their favorite food is
10. When's their birthday ( if you know)
11. Greatest moment with your partner
12. Saddest moment with your partner
13. Anything else you'd like to add about your partner

Here's a little about my own partner:

1. I have 1 partner.

2. My partner is Wizardmon.

3. I met him as a little kid. One night, when I was in bed, I heard someone in my bedroom whispering. I remember I was holding something in my hand (turned out to be a digivice), but at the time I didn't know what it was. I felt someone take the object away from me, which got my attention. I opened my eyes and sat up in bed to see a strange looking man in a weird outfit in my room. At first I was frightened and tried yelling for my mom when he stopped me from doing so. He reassured me he was not going to hurt me and explained to me that we were met to be partners, or friends as he had said it. At first, I wasn't so sure about him, but within a few minutes I immediately learned to like him. Though I had thought it was a dream at first since I woke up some time later. But over the course of a few days, I kept having the "dreams". It was a couple years later that I learned about AP from a trip to the library and discovered that that was what was going on.  

4. Evolution line:
Mokumon- Demimeramon- Candlemon- Wizardmon- Mistymon- Dynasmon

5. I used to know a Puppetmon that I would hang out with, but I haven't seen him in a long time as well. I also knew a Gatomon and a Veemon that are partnered to a kid I know, until that kid didn't want to have anything to be with me anymore. He helps out a small village in the Digital World.

6. None. Wizardmon is all I need. Well, sort of.

7. I use to communicate through telepathy and AP.

8. I've known him for as long as I can remember. For about 12 years I believe.

9. Tacos! Lol, I don't really know. He's not picky like me.

10.  I really don't know when his birthday is. I just celebrate it with my own birthday.

11. I really can't pick just one moment. Though one of the most memorable was when he took me to the Digital World. I never did figure out how he did it. One minute I was in bed and then I kind of passed out and the next thing I knew I was on a beach. He knew I had always wanted to see the ocean. Unfortunately though, a Roachmon had to crash the party. He attacked Wizardmon and Wizardmon had to send me home so I wouldn't get hurt.

12. When he left me for about 4 years. He had come back for a while, but now he refuses to speak with me and I have no idea why.

13. For now, no.
Back to top Go down
https://digitalunion.board-directory.net

The Supreme Partner Topic
Page 1 of 1