Digital Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Digital Union

Come join the Digital Union! The home of Digimon Believers. Talk about your favorite digimon or maybe your partner. Join missions for the Digital World and even RP.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What was your first Digimon encounter?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Light-T
Admin
Light-T

What was your first Digimon encounter? Empty
PostSubject: What was your first Digimon encounter?   What was your first Digimon encounter? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2015 1:33 am

It's always fun to share experiences. Especially the one that we should most remember: our very first encounter with a digimon.

Mine was actually when I was a little kid and first met my partner, Wizardmon.

What was yours?
Back to top Go down
https://digitalunion.board-directory.net
Yuyu

Yuyu

PostSubject: Re: What was your first Digimon encounter?   What was your first Digimon encounter? Icon_minitimeMon Jan 25, 2016 9:44 pm

Well, I'm not sure if these count as encounters but, the first time I started considering I might be being watched by a digimon, was when I went out for a jog, early in the morning with my dog. As usual, the sun was just rising, and there was nobody out. I took the usual road and everything was going well, until I felt like someone had walked behind me, because I saw some sort of silhouette. I looked back, and saw nothing. I looked at my dog, because she's usually very alert and will bark at anything and anyone that moves, but because she hadn't barked, I shook it off and thought maybe it was a bird or something that flew by.

So I kept walking, until I reached the end of the road and it was time to head back home, and then my dog started to go berserk with barking and pulling forward to run at something that I could not see. At first I was a bit spooked, because I thought maybe I was being stalked by someone who wanted to do me harm, so I picked her up, since she's small and started to run.

My house wasn't far up front, so as I kept running, I looked back to see if I was being followed, and saw something hide in the bushes. It didn't look like a human silhouette, so I thought maybe it was another dog and that's why my dog went crazy. So I calmed down a bit, but kept running until I reached my house.

Ever since then, I've continued to feel like as if that same silhouette has been stalking me. I don't feel scared anymore tho, for whatever reason. I've also started to have weird dreams, tho they don't have much to do with the silhouette. Just the fact that I'm having dreams, is weird itself, because I never have dreams. So I can only assume it's all connected in some way and that this might be my partner trying to contact me.

Now, why he or she doesn't come to me straight up? I have no clue.

Also, how exactly did you meet your own partner?
Back to top Go down
Light-T
Admin
Light-T

PostSubject: Re: What was your first Digimon encounter?   What was your first Digimon encounter? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2016 9:52 pm

First, your story seems very interesting and mysterious. I love how detailed you wrote. I've heard about other people having similar experiences. That's something I'll have to look into.

As for meeting my partner, I wrote it down in the Supreme Partner Topic, but I'll copy it out for you:

I met him as a little kid. One night, when I was in bed, I heard someone in my bedroom whispering. I remember I was holding something in my hand (turned out to be a digivice), but at the time I didn't know what it was. I felt someone take the object away from me, which got my attention. I opened my eyes and sat up in bed to see a strange looking man in a weird outfit in my room. At first I was frightened and tried yelling for my mom when he stopped me from doing so. He reassured me he was not going to hurt me and explained to me that we were met to be partners, or friends as he had said it. At first, I wasn't so sure about him, but within a few minutes I immediately learned to like him. Though I had thought it was a dream at first since I woke up some time later. But over the course of a few days, I kept having the "dreams". It was a couple years later that I learned about AP from a trip to the library and discovered that that was what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Yuyu

Yuyu

PostSubject: Re: What was your first Digimon encounter?   What was your first Digimon encounter? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2016 1:22 am

Sorry, I must have missed that topic. This seems real amazing, you're lucky your partner approached you straightforwardly. If this silhouette that's following me is my partner, I wish her or she would just do the same.
Back to top Go down
Light-T
Admin
Light-T

PostSubject: Re: What was your first Digimon encounter?   What was your first Digimon encounter? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 3:15 am

I don't know why they wouldn't. Like I said, this seems to be a common problem among people, including my sister for a while. Maybe they are just shy or don't realize you guys are met to be partners yet. There could be a number of reasons. I'll have to try and look into it. Have a specific digimon in mind that you think could be your partner?
Back to top Go down
Yuyu

Yuyu

PostSubject: Re: What was your first Digimon encounter?   What was your first Digimon encounter? Icon_minitimeFri Jan 29, 2016 5:28 am

Oh thank you, that would help out a lot. And I don't really know, honestly. All I've ever seen has been a silhouette.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What was your first Digimon encounter?   What was your first Digimon encounter? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What was your first Digimon encounter?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Digital Union :: Digi-Chat :: Experiences-
Jump to: